28 June 2010

Meet the Bakers/Rencontrer les Patissiers: Mon Ami Vie


My name is Gillian. I am an American (originally from Kentucky) living in Paris with my French partner and son and I have been baking since I could stand at the kitchen cabinets. I have a love of all things Southern, as that is where my roots are. My grandmother taught me everything that I know about baking which she learned from her mother, so, there is a long tradition. I am a designer by trade and have an online shop which highlights my designs, Mon Ami Vie that include scarves, handbags, jewelry and housewares.



My partner is in the restaurant business and we are hoping to open an American restaurant in the next few years. I am so excited to spend my Fourth of July at the Cupcake Camp!



And we are looking forward to spending it with you and your Carrot Cake cupcakes! Thanks Gillian.

No comments:

Post a Comment